Hi!

Welcome to Children of the Force! You might be here because you want to buy some Children of the Force t-shirts. Head on over to our TeePublic site and pick out a shirt or two! Every purchase helps support our scrappy little podcast: https://www.teepublic.com/user/al_nowatzki

Maybe you don’t want to buy a shirt, but you want to donate a dollar or two a month to support positive, progressive, family-friendly Star Wars podcasting. You can donate to us on Patreon!

Most importantly, here are the ways to listen to us!

On iTunes
On Spotify
On Stitcher
On Google Play
On Podbean

Thanks for stopping by! Scroll down a bit to see our most recent episode and let us know what you think!

6 thoughts on “Hi!

1. Jacob says:

Hi children of the force,
    I’m Jacob and I’m from the land down under
    (Cheesy “g day mate” aren’t allowed)
    And I’m HYPE for ep 9!
    I have joke (your welcome al)
    What’s jabbs the hutts favourite food?
    Hutt dogs!

I have a question
    What’s your favourite a-t walker
    Mines the at-st

I have theory
    Rey’s mum and dad is obi wan

And snoke is mace:
    Because force lighting to the face gave him scars and he wanted to get revenge on Anakin but he died so kylo is hes target!

Great show keep it up

HAN SHOT FIRST

2. Jacob says:

G’day children of the force,
    It’s Jacob again and I’m nine.
    By the obi wan Rey theory I mean the
    Duchess and obi wan had baby and Rey was in cabonite then a person let her free and left her on jakku.
    I tried my hardest not to cry when you said
    “Here’s a message from Jacob!”

From your padowan Jacob

3. Jacob says:

Hello children of the force,
    I’m back and this show is great (duh)

QnA
    What’s your favourite inferno squad member (mines del) and what’s your favourite Type of trooper (only storm troopers) (mines death troopers and scout troopers) (I’m not sorry)

• Hi Jacob! Thanks for the comments! These questions may have to wait until our next episode, since we’re talking the trailer this week. Did you see that trailer!? What did you think?

4. Jacob says:

Hi children of the force,
    I have your answers
    1: you don’t have to have zs, 1s, and 0s
    That is a example. (And I’m piggletpork2105)
    2: hot chips are fries
    And *starts force choking al* I DO NOT IT KANGOROOS!

5. Jacob says:

So al I haven’t watched mandolorin yet (we’ll I’m writing this) and we’ll yeah I’m reading Harry Potter and what hogwarts house would Star Wars charters be in?
    Gryffindor courge and brave